Yenlex's overseas investment team is made up of lawyers with years of experience in overseas investment and proficiency in both English and Chinese.
Many of the lawyers in our team have studied abroad in prestigious law schools with intern experience and work history at the finest international law firms. They are experienced in overseas investment, working meticulously to provide clients with cross-jurisdictional and multi-lingual services. In addition, Yenlex has maintained close personal and professional relationships with many international law firms and excels in coordinating and cooperating to provide comprehensive, timely and precise legal services for smoothly launching overseas investment projects.
Our clients include private equity funds, financial institutions, private enterprises and upmarket private client, and our practice covers a wide range of overseas investment fields, including artificial intelligence, big data, telecommunication and communications, education, medicine, retail, new energy, high-end manufacturing, automotive, real estate and high-tech industries.
· We are able to render the highest-level of professional services, including:
· Advising on administrative review and approval process in China for overseas investments.
· Assisting clients in designing project investment structure or transaction structure.
· Analyzing foreign regulatory and compliance matters and coordinating with foreign lawyers to advise on potential legal risks of the regulatory environment and investment projects.
· Assisting in obtaining government approvals and business licenses from local government.
· Assisting in signing investment insurance.
· Drafting the whole process transaction documents.
· Advising on foreign currency regulatory issues.
· Dispute resolution for overseas investments.
· Post-investment project regulation and management, including antitrust and financial reporting compliance.
· Legal issues of human resources management, including employee dispatchment and foreign employee hiring and dismissal, and
· Acting as leading counsel for Chinese clients and working with local law firms to assist clients with national security review/antitrust review of projects.