Private Equity |
Capital Markets |
Mergers and Acquisitions |
Foreign Investment |
Outbound Investment |
Anti-trust and Competition
Ms. Huang has represented clients in a number of venture capital investment, private equity investment,VIE establishment and restructuring, M&A, cross-border investment and acquisition deals involving the areas of TMT (Technology, media and telecom), medicine and health, new consumption, internet finance/insurance, computer/mobile games, E-commerce,computer hardware and software, semiconductor, network security and data compliance, etc. Ms. Huang has acted for leading RMB & USD funds and large enterprises such as Matrix Partners China, Source Code Capital, Shunwei Capital, Starquest Capital, Legend Capital, Samsung, Innovation Works, IDG Capital, Hillhouse Capital, 58.com, 5Y Capital, Vision Plus Capital, ByteDance, SIG, and provided financing, M&A, ESOP, compliance, consulting and other legal services for a large range of companies from set-ups to unicorns.
Prior to joining Yenlex Partners, Ms. Huang worked at a well-known law firm for many years.
Representative Matters and Cases
- Represented Starquest in its investment in Dingdong (Cayman) Limited (NYSE: DDL)
- Acted for Patsnap in its US$300 million Series E round of financing from Tencent, Softbank Vision Fund, Shunwei Capital, Sequoia Capital, Vertex Ventures and other investors
- Acted for Source Code Capital in its Series E round of investment in Edianyun.com
- Represented Legend Capital in its investment in Zhongke Optical Core
- Represented Source Code Capital in its investment in Chayan Yuese
- Represented Deep Glint in its Series B, C and D round of financing.
- Represented Trusfort in its Series B, C and C+ round of financing.
- Provided legal service for SmartX in its Series B, C and C+ round of financing
- Provided legal service for MenX in its Series Pre-A and A round of financing
- Acted for 58 in its RMB 500 million investment in Daojiale
- Acted for Matrix Partners China in its investment in Xinguangwei Medical
- Represented Doctorwork in its acquisition of Xingren Doctor
- Represented client in its acquisition of certain offshore bank
University of International Business and Economics, LL.M.
South Illinois University, exchange student with a scholarship
Xiangtan University, LL.B.
Admitted to practice in the PRC
Honors and Awards